- To provide an integrated support small to medium sized organisation and enterprises.
- To design and provide reasonable priced professional financial accounting, cost accounting, management accounting, tax advisory services, secretarial services, project proposals and related services to meet our valued customer’s current and future client needs.
- To provide services of the highest quality customized for customer’s special need and develop long term business relationship based on trust.
- To have a footprint in South Africa and Africa as the leading & renowned Accounting services & consultation company.
- To inspire businesses to adapt to Business solutions that are cost effective and improve business efficiency.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
LBS values good business and professional ethics. We will always abide by the ethical values as stated above.
As LBS w e will always give preferential treatment to our clients and offer them unrivalled and professional services.
We will listen to our client concerns and address them in the best of our abilities. We don’t view clients as third parties but as business partners and therefore a part of LBS in a global business family. Why not outsource your Financeand HR functions and concentrate on what you do best!
LBS recognises employees as an important part of the entity. We want our employees to be happy and achieve both their personal objectives and those of LBS. Happy employees will transfer that happiness to our clientele an result in a win-win situation for all parties.
LBS believes a good rapport between Banks, Authorities, Clients, Competitors and ourselves is good for business and enables everyone involved to achieve their objectives leading to progressive thinking across all levels for the betterment of our common clientele.
LBS values the community within which we operate as we realise that we exist because of the community we interact with. Our CSR policies aim to give back to the community as we recognise that we are part of the community and vice versa.
As LBS we aim to build lasting relationships with our clients, business partners and the community at large. We recognise that on our own we cannot prosper but strong relationships will ensure that we serve and fulfil the needs of all stakeholders. We recognise the importance of dialogue and thinking platforms that will clarify different stakeholders’ expectations so that we can all achieve our individual and collective objectives.
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- To be a borderless provider of accounting and related services, affiliated to CIMA, ACCA and SAICA
- To empower young and black professional accountants
- Act with urgency.
- Remain responsive to change.
- Have the courage to change course when needed.
- Remain constructively discontent.
- Work efficiently.
- Focus on needs of our customers.
- Focus on needs of our customers.
- Unique, professional and creative solutions that meet the client`s expectations.
- Continuous search for solutions beyond the standard known accounting services.
- Qualified, experienced consultants with the passion and drive to deliver excellent solutions.
- We are an understanding organisation that listens to the needs of customers.
- Risk Assessments
- Review of internal controls
- Fully outsourced
- internal audits
- Compliance audits
- Co-sourced internal audits
- Reporting to the Audit Committee